Автор Тема: Interview on Russian migration to Singapore  (Прочитано 2233 раз)

Оффлайн NaveneАвтор темы

• Новичок
  • На форуме с: 14 Сентября 2012
Interview on Russian migration to Singapore
« : 14 Сентября 2012, 10:04:08 »
Hello! I am a final year student in National University of Singapore. I am doing a module called 'Politics of Migration', and have to do an assignment which involves interviewing Russians. The main aim of this assignment is to find out why Russians come to Singapore, and how the Singapore media portrays Russians.

I was directed to this forum board to look for Russians who would be interested in answering my questions. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Some of my questions are as follows. Those with an asterisk are the more important questions. Please feel free to email me directly with your answers as well. The more details the merrier!

Thank you!

Brief Background of yourself:

Name (you may choose to remain anonymous):
How long do you plan on staying in Singapore:

Coming to Singapore:
Which part of Russia are you from:
*Why did you decide to come to Singapore – please explain the reasons for wanting to leave Russia and choosing Singapore as your destination:
*Please describe the procedure of coming to Singapore. For example, what application forms did you have to fill in Russia and Singapore? What institutions did you approach? Did you have to learn English?

What fears did you have about Singapore before coming:
Have those fears been realised or proven wrong?:

The Russian Community in Singapore:
*How close are your links to the Russian community in Singapore? Please explain how and why you keep in touch with others.

Media:
*How do you feel Russians are portrayed in the Singapore media? (For example, do you think there is too much focus on business-related matters?:

What do you think that Russians are known for in Singapore? Are there some aspects of Russian culture that you feel that Singaporeans should know about?

Does the recent anti-immigrant sentiment in Singapore worry you?

General:

Any other comments you would like to add regarding your move from Russia to Singapore?:

Оффлайн Maksi

• Помощник
  • Почетный форумчанин
  • На форуме с: 10 Апреля 2011
Interview on Russian migration to Singapore
« Ответ #1 : 14 Сентября 2012, 10:57:19 »
Please feel free to email me directly with your answers as well.

To do this, would be nice if you give your E-mail...
Во всем мне хочется дойти до самой сути...

Оффлайн NaveneАвтор темы

• Новичок
  • На форуме с: 14 Сентября 2012
Re: Interview on Russian migration to Singapore
« Ответ #2 : 14 Сентября 2012, 19:07:53 »
my email is navene_e@yahoo.com  :)

Уважаемые гости, пожалуйста, регистрируйтесь на форуме, чтобы иметь возможность создавать новые темы и оставлять сообщения, а также обмениваться личными сообщениями с другими участниками форума. Удобный ресурс нашего форума -- "Алфавитный указатель" всех разделов и тем, существующих на форуме. Он находится в "Базе знаний" в верхнем меню (после "Галереи").