Unic Singapore

Автор Тема: Беспредел на дороге  (Прочитано 1180 раз)

Оффлайн temasekАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Почетный форумчанин
  • На форуме с: 23 Февраля 2011
Беспредел на дороге
« : 23 Января 2013, 11:49:09 »
Пипец...бывает, что плохо водят, не включают поворотники, и тд - но здесь просто откровенный наезд, в прямом смысле этого слова!

#russiansingapore #russian_singapore #russianclubsg #russianclubinsingapore @russian.singapore @russian_singapore
#русскийсингапур #русский_сингапур #русскийклубвсингапуре

Оффлайн temasekАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Почетный форумчанин
  • На форуме с: 23 Февраля 2011
Беспредел на дороге
« Ответ #1 : 23 Января 2013, 11:51:58 »
Постинг от человека, разместившего видео (с его Facebook-a):

Liew Yew Leong
(this video clip was taken on 18012013, Friday afternoon)
GBB 2439 X, you are going to be in public scrutiny for intention to cause injury or death to other road user.

Dear Netizen, you be the judge. I am showing the full 3 minutes to show the tyrannical act of this road bully who nearly kill a motorist. The accident took place on Friday- 18012013 afternoon on PIE – Eng Neo to Steven Road.

The first 2 minutes of the video clip shows the road bully tailgating hazardously behind this motorist putting her into a very helpless situation. Look at the safety distance between my vehicle and the road bully and compare how this road bully is putting motorists into a hazard. If you have followed closely to the first 2 minutes if the video clip, look at how busy the express way. This lady is very blessed that no vehicle is travelling alongside with my car during her fall. I couldn’t image what will happen if a truck is alongside with me at the point of accident. I am not trying to exaggerate the outcome of the situation but take a closer look at size of the vehicles using lane 3 in my video clip. No joke.

At the last minute of this video clip, his action says it all of his remorseless and self less attitude- walking to the scene of the accident. Being a stranger to both the road bully and injured motorist, I stayed very neutral and look at this road accident as a mishap where nobody wanted it. While waiting in the scorning afternoon for the ambulance and traffic police to come, I took an umbrella to shade the injured motorist who is still lying on the road. This road bully took over my umbrella and I thought he wanted to redeem his mistake. Absurd action of this road bully, he took my umbrella to shade himself from the sun! Needless to say, his remorseless action has change my perception of this accident. On site, his statement with the traffic police mention that the motorist has knock into his vehicle. This has really stir up the heat in me to uphold justice and bring the right punishment to this road bully.

After watching this video clip umpteen times, I personally deducts that this impatient road bully was trying to shove the injured motorist to lane 3 after hogging him for the past 2 minutes. However the injured motorist was not able to react in time due to the road bully reckless action.

Special thanks to the elegant lady of SGW 3366 X who offer her help in this accident.

Posting on behalf of video owner- Aaron Ng

Уважаемые гости, пожалуйста, регистрируйтесь на форуме, чтобы иметь возможность создавать новые темы и оставлять сообщения, а также обмениваться личными сообщениями с другими участниками форума. Удобный ресурс нашего форума -- "Алфавитный указатель" всех разделов и тем, существующих на форуме. Он находится в "Базе знаний" в верхнем меню (после "Галереи").