Автор Тема: Further study at JCU Singapore_Coming for Open Day on 17 May  (Прочитано 2114 раз)

Оффлайн hkn51089Автор темы

• Новичок
  • На форуме с: 5 Мая 2014
Hi everyone,

Recently I just got questions from a few people about where to further their studies here in Singapore. My friend just shared with me her wonderful experience at JCU Singapore. She just started the program a year ago & I was surprised by her improvement in English and confidence. From a quiet and shy girl, she is now one of the key students in the Student Union :-) She even thinks of continue her Master at JCU :-) I'm so happy about that, hence, wanna share with you about this:D Their website is at www.jcu.edu.sg

JCU is going to have an Open Day on 17th May :-) For anyone who is interested in knowing about their programs, maybe you wanna check it out :-) or can write e-mail to admissions-singapore@jcu.edu.au

I'm gonna be there too (as I like their campus life so much, it's so multi-cultural & makes me feel like I can have friends around the world haha)

Let me know if you are coming as well ya :-) See you there :-)

Уважаемые гости, пожалуйста, регистрируйтесь на форуме, чтобы иметь возможность создавать новые темы и оставлять сообщения, а также обмениваться личными сообщениями с другими участниками форума. Удобный ресурс нашего форума -- "Алфавитный указатель" всех разделов и тем, существующих на форуме. Он находится в "Базе знаний" в верхнем меню (после "Галереи").