Автор Тема: New Russian border control checks for foreign citizens traveling under MULTIPLE  (Прочитано 3911 раз)

Оффлайн temasekАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Почетный форумчанин
  • На форуме с: 23 Февраля 2011
Note a discussion on LinkedIn regarding Russian MULTIPLE ENTRY BUSINESS VISAS

New Russian border control checks for foreign citizens traveling under MULTIPLE ENTRY BUSINESS VISAS
http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&srchtype=discussedNews&gid=79186&item=71593589&type=member&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_mc-ttl-cn&ut=0sQOzimp9lRQU1

I'm not sure if you can open the link above if you don't have LinkedIn account, so I copy the first posting below. There is no feedback important feedback from other users so far.

"Dear all,

I would like to inform you of what I have just learned - as of September, 2011 Russian customs and border control service have allegedly started to use a data base offering the possibility for a quick check of the total amount of days a foreign citizen stayed in Russia using his multiple entry business visa issued for the period from 6 months up to 5 years.

On the basis of this kind of visa Russian law authorizes a stay of 90 days within a period of 180 days.

Foreign citizens having exceeded the above mentioned period of stay are not authorized to leave RF and are subject to visit Russian Federal Migration Service territorial department (i.e. FMSD of Moscow) for signing a protocol for administrative penalty based on point 1, article 18.8 of the Russian Administrative Infringement Code (it supposes a penalty from 2000 RUR to 5000 RUR with or without administrative exclusion) and getting a transit visa.

Please note that I cannot confirm that the information is correct, so I would urge people to verify the information individually."
#russiansingapore #russian_singapore #russianclubsg #russianclubinsingapore @russian.singapore @russian_singapore
#русскийсингапур #русский_сингапур #русскийклубвсингапуре

Оффлайн Аня_Тань

• Дебютант
  • На форуме с: 12 Марта 2011
Re: New Russian border control checks for foreign citizens traveling under MULTIPLE
« Ответ #1 : 23 Сентября 2011, 15:32:17 »
If I'm not wrong this has been going on for a couple of years at least--but I have yet to receive any confirmation of it. Is anyone here staying in Russia long-term but without a work permit?

But duly noted: the multi-entry business visa is meant for multiple business trips, and it doesn't give you the right to work in the RF. Therefore, the new regulations.

Уважаемые гости, пожалуйста, регистрируйтесь на форуме, чтобы иметь возможность создавать новые темы и оставлять сообщения, а также обмениваться личными сообщениями с другими участниками форума. Удобный ресурс нашего форума -- "Алфавитный указатель" всех разделов и тем, существующих на форуме. Он находится в "Базе знаний" в верхнем меню (после "Галереи").